St Columba’s Church, Nottingham was a Presbyterian church in Nottingham, England, built in 1898.
The English Presbyterian church on Mansfield Road, Nottingham was located at the intersection with Villa Road. It was founded in 1896 as a daughter church of St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Nottingham. The new buildings by Brewill and Baily were started in 1896 and complete by 1900. The church merged with St Andrew’s United Reformed Church in 1946 and the buildings were sold.
By 1950 the church was occupied by Emanuel Full Gospel Church but, shortly afterwards in 1956, the buildings were sold again and were used by the Church of Christ Scientist.
Since 2009 the church has been used by the Sri Raja Sahib Nabh Kanwal Trust.
The church had a pipe organ installed around 1907 by William Andrews of Bradford. A specification of the organ can be found on the British Institute of Organ Studies.
In 1952 the organ was sold and incorporated in the rebuilt organ in St Peter’s Church, Nottingham.